Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 120L
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
If Patagonia built a black hole bigger than the Black Hole 120L Duffel Bag, then it would probably consume the earth. This Black Hole Duffel Bag, however, has enough space for all your climbing, skiing, hiking, or traveling gear for week-long trips. Inspired by rugged-yet-light alpine packs, the Black Hole features a burly ripstop fabric protected by a TPU laminate and coated with DWR. The padded base protects your gear throughout the trip, and Patagonia padded the removable shoulder strap and removable backpack straps for comfort. Internal organizers and zippered mesh pockets organize all the small things, while the external side pocket stows the duffel for compact storage. Compression straps prevent your gear from bouncing around whether you're traveling via airplane or a four-wheeler.
- Cavernous duffel bag ideal for travel, camping, or climbing trips
- Durable ripstop material with TPU laminate protects from moisture
- Padded shoulder straps and backpack straps ensure easy carrying
- Padded base absorbs impact from toss-and-go packing methods
- Internal and zippered mesh pockets keep toiletries organized
- Duffel stows inside zippered side pocket when not needed
- Internal compression straps keep luggage secure while travelling