Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 40L
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
Highly weather-resistant, this duffel protects gear from travel and rough handling. Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 1,106 g (2 lbs 6 oz)