Patagonia River Salt Jacket
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
Patagonia's durable River Salt Jacket stands up to rain, wind, salt spray and seriously hard use. Now made with ultratough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer wader fabric, it’s the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Two large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips, lie flat when empty and won’t snag flying line on the shoot; two cozy handwarmer pockets now feature zip closures to keep out water and oar handles; a zinger attachment on the left chest lets you keep small tools close at hand; an elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water. And when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented, single-pull adjustable hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is our midlength fishing jacket, with a hem half an inch shorter than the Minimalist and 2 inches longer than our shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
- Rugged 100% polyester (55% recycled) microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper
- Adjustable, vented hood snugs to fit with a single-pull adjustment around and over head; designed to stay in place even at high boat speeds
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at hem is enclosed in a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- 641 g (22.6 oz)