Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
Patagonia's minimalist Stealth Hip Pack is super light weight and has the features you would expect in a simple design. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the moulded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent. There’s also a top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket and internal storage pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Twin water-bottle pockets (one on each side) help keep you hydrated and your load balanced, and for long slogs off the beaten path, the front stealth buckle, expandable belt and stretch-woven back panel provide comfort and ventilation. With Hypalon® gear keeper and exterior adjustable tippet spool holder.
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA®
- 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop is durable and protects contents
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper
- Main zip pocket holds multiple large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- Adjustable neck and waist strap to allow for layering
- Dual-side water-bottle pockets with security keepers; Hypalon® gear keeper
- Molded rear stretch-woven panel for durability
- 640 g (1 lb 6.6 oz)