Patagonia Stormfront Wet/Dry Duffel
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
Patagonia's Stormfront® Wet/Dry Duffel is the perfect solution to keeping wet clothes from contaminating your dry gear. The top is waterproof with ample storage space for all your gear plus a change of clothing for those unfortunate moments. The bottom can easily accommodate waders boots and other wet clothing. This bag is made with a burly 100% nylon core with a TPU coating, and features nonsubmersible 100% waterproof welded construction and large, burly zippers for easy access. Details include an adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap, reinforced haul handles, and an interior mesh pocket to keep small items within reach. Meets most domestic airline carry-on requirements.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a nonsubmersible 100% waterproof package
- Top and bottom split compartments, and large burly zippers for easy access, allow you to organize wet and dry gear as needed; floating divider provides space where you need it
- Reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Interior zippered mesh pocket
- 1245 g (2 lb 11.9 oz)