SHIPPING & RETURNS
If you wish to return a product, please telephone or send an e-mail to Deschutes Angler. All products purchased from Deschutes Angler may be returned either by mail, parcel post, or in person at our store. We have listed the requirements below.
Our return periods apply from date of shipment or date of purchase. The date of the postmark or the date of the invoice is applicable.
1.1. 30-day right of return for all products purchased from Deschutes Angler
Subject to the below-listed limitations, all products purchased from Deschutes Angler may be returned within 30 calendar days.
NO RIGHT OF RETURN
Unfortunately, we cannot accept the following returns:
- Damaged products (with the exception of transport damage)
- Products that were purchased on sale/discount/closeout
- Products that are not in their original packaging or the original packaging is damaged
- Products that do not include all accessories
- Waders or wading boots that have been worn in water
Provided that a product can be returned, the following refund regulations apply:
Full refund at purchase price
- The product is in its sealed, undamaged original packaging and is returned within 30 days of purchase
- Clothing, waders, wading boots, rods, reels, fly lines: The purchase price is refunded provided that the following requirements are met:
- No signs of use, original labels have not been removed and original packaging is intact and undamaged.
- A fly rod that has only been cast on a lawn outdoors can be returned, but one that has been fished in the river cannot be returned (you will have to address warranty issues with the manufacturer of the rod.
RETURN SHIPPING COSTS
Postal charges for the return shipment of products are generally borne by the customer returning the product. The following exceptions apply:
- The product received was the incorrect product
- The product received was not ordered