The Thunderhead Chest Pack is a waterproof and designed to carry all the essentials for a day on the water. Featuring a large main pouch for flies, floatants, split shot and and other essentials. There is also a built in net holster and super comfy shoulder straps and can be integrated into several of the backpacks. Built out of Fishpond's trusted 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, this clean chest pack is built to protect your gear from the elements.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP zipper closure on the main compartment
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Lightweight foam backpanel with integrated net slot for holding long or short handle nets. Also a D-ring for those who prefer to use a net release
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket, and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Exterior Hypalon tabs for tool and accessory attachment
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening TIZIP
- 1.5 inch wide double reinforced webbing shoulder straps
- Modular buckles detach from the back harness and attach to any of our compatible backpacks
- Multiple webbing adjustment points for easy fitting, and all excess webbing stows neatly behind the pack.
- Designed so that it can be worn / supported with a wading belt, or strapped to a boat with webbing pass-through on the back of chest pack.
- Front straps can be removed completely for clean and tangle free use on a wading belt or when strapped to a boat
- IFTD Award Winner