Hardy Bougle Fly Reel
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
The Hardgy Bougle reel has a long history and strong following amongst the the most ardent anglers. Originally designed in 1903 for Louis Bougle, a tournament caster and master angler, to have unparalleled line capacity and balance on the lighter rods of the time. From this initial request, the Bouglé reel went from strength to strength and became one of the most famous reels in angling history.
The latest variant of the Bouglé is one of the best yet - with its rolling pillar; reversible click check; naval brass bush and spindle; and its hand polished, deep anodised ‘pearl silver' finish. This Bouglé reel is sure to become one of the classics. Made by time served Hardy Bros. reel makers here in Alnwick, England, this Bouglé reel comes presented in a beautiful, UK made, soft leather, sheepskin lined reel case.
- Sweet sounding, wide ranging check system
- Naval brass bush and spindle
- Deep anodised bar stock aluminium in Pearl Silver finish
- Easily changed from left- to right-hand wind
- Spools interchangeable with Bouglé Mk VII, VI, V & IV
- Supplied with Hardy Bros. soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch
- Bougle 3" - DT2 + 70yds
- Bougle 3 1/4" - DT4 + 100yds
- Bougle 3 1/2" - DT6 + 70yds
- Bougle 4" - DT10 + 225yds