Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Seamless Density Fly Line
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
The SONAR Stillwater Seamless Density lines are a unique departure from the traditional graduated density lines of years past. With a variety of double-density sinking rates and a smooth, seamless transition between each, the SONAR Stillwater Seamless Density lines provide straight line connections to subsurface flies, meaning you’re in control of the fly every second it’s in the water.
- Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
- Based on popular MPX taper
- Overweighted by two line weights for multiple flies and long leaders
- Features 10-foot and 20-foot textured hang markers
- Seamless Density technology provides a smooth transition between densities, eliminates hinging, and provides a straight-line connection to the fly
- Intermediate/Sink 3: Designed to get under the surface chop, with an intermediate (1.25 ips) running line and Sink 3 head (3.0 ips)
- Sink 3/Sink 5: For searching the middle of the water column, with a Sink 3 running line and a Sink 5 (5.0 ips) head
- Sink 5/Sink 7: The fastest sinking SD line, with a Sink 5 running line and Sink 7 (7.0 ips) head, designed to dredge the bottom