Scientific Anglers Spey Lite Skagit Integrated Intermediate Line
(Liquid error (sections/product-template line 206): divided by 0% off)
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
The Scientific Anglers Integrated Skagit Intermediate line is designed to match the plethora of light trout Spey rods on the market. This is an intermediate head with a floating running line. A great line for a variety of trout streamer tactics on medium to large rivers. The short powerful head will deliver even the nastiest streamer with authority and accuracy. The integrated head allows for smooth stripping with no running line click. Available in grain weights from 150-420, this two-colored line features a textured, black marker at the end of the head that serves as a visible, and audible, notification on where to begin your cast.
- Ultra-short head for turning over heavy tips and large, weighted flies with light two-handed rods
- Integrated floating line reduces hinging on casts and eliminates loop-to-loop connection; also allows you to strip to the sink-tip connection to increase chances of hooking followers
- Ultra-short head length works well for casting with limited room behind you
- Floating running line with intermediate sink head
- Tip recommendations: 150-210 grains – SONAR leaders, 240-300 grains – 8’ TC Tips, 330-360 grains – 8’ or 10’ TC Tips
- Also works with single-handed rods
- Braided multifilament core; for use in moderate and cold climates