Scientific Anglers Amplitude Big Water Taper
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness down to a science.
Every now and then, we come up with something in our lab that has the potential to change fly fishing forever. The Amplitude Big Water Taper is one of those creations. Built on the industry’s first 100-lb. monofilament core, the BWT is the world’s strongest fly line and can handle even the world’s largest game fish. Arapaima? Check. Giant Trevally? Double check. If you’ve got a bucket list full of huge fish, we’ve got your line right here.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Built one size heavy to load quickly and deliver the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Specially designed for tropical environments
- Built on a 100-lb. core