Simms Freestone Hip Pack
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
Comfortable, modular and designed to carry everything you need, the Freestone Hip Pack is the ultimate answer for keeping go-to gear and accessories in place and ready for rapid deployment.Features:
- 330D Nylon Ripstop fabric with polyurethane backside coating is lightweight yet durable
- Fully structured, compression molded toolbox with single zipper to main compartment includes foam fly retainer panel on front inside
- Stretch mesh pockets inside generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket with key clip for phone and keys.
- Molle webbing on waist belt eliminates the need for two belts by allowing for attachment of bear spray, wading staff, or Flyweight Bottle Holster; small exterior stretch pocket for additional storage
- Water bottle pocket on underside accommodates large bottles; additional compression straps below bottle pocket for attaching jacket
- Accessory attachments include Tippet Caddy and Floatant Holster, internal keyclip
FABRIC TECH: 330D Nylon Ripstop Fabric with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment; 200D Polyester Liner
DIMENSIONS: 10" x 6" x 8"