Simms Freestone Z Waders
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
SIMMS FREESTONE WADERS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL THE END OF JUNE. THE SIZES LISTED ARE WHAT WE HAVE IN STOCK BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER A PAIR FOR JUNE DELIVERY CALL THE SHOP (541)395-995.
Simms Freestone Z waders offer all the same great features as the standard Freestone with the added benefit of a zipper. The zipper makes putting on and taking off waders a breeze and allows for easy bladder relief without having to take off added layers. Made with rugged, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric these waders handle brushy approaches and cold wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details like two large fleece-lined hand warmer pockets to warm up cold fingers and dual chest pockets with built-in magnetic retainers keep tools and flies at the ready. Most importantly, these waders keep you warm and dry on the water, day in and day out.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Featuring a YKK® AQUASEAL® waterproof center front zipper that offers easy access and quick relief on the river
- Dual chest pockets with fly patch
- Interior zip closure chest pocket
- Five belt loops with 38mm nylon waist belt
- Custom Duraflex buckles throughout
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- No Custom Options Available