Simms Women's Freestone Waders
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
DESCHUTES ANGLER GUIDELINES:
We stand by our products and those of our industry partners. Deschutes Angler and most all of its respective industry partners will repair or replace a faulty product outside of normal wear and tear. Please see our Shipping and Return policy for details.
he Women's Freestone® Waders were designed with input from Simms' top female fishing guides and features a women's specific cut that allows for natural mobility while negotiating rough trails and slick river bottoms. The durable, breathable 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ build handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather. And when it comes to small details that make a big difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket for cooler weather, a secure chest pocket for essential tool storage.
- Breathable & comfortable waterproof nylon 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Women's-specific cut & fit provides greater mobility & all-day comfort on the water
- Reach-through hand-warming chest pocket with zippered top-stash pocket
- 3 belt loops with a 1.5 in. elastic waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guards with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
WEIGHT: 31 oz. (878.9 g)
ITEM #: PG-12571